Twin Group is an award-winning provider of education, travel, work experience, accommodation, and employment services. We offer a diverse number of life enhancing services to our clients and every member of our team is essential in achieving this. This is an exciting role as a new regional sales manager in the educational travel industry working for a vibrant, fast growing educational group. This post would suit a motivated and tenacious individual. The post holder is the main point of contact between Twin and its clients and is targeted on growing the sales within their allocated geographical areas. Responsible for delivering regional sales into Twin Group’s Centres and services. Developing and enhancing Educational Tour Operator relationships within the region; maximising product and sales development opportunities across Italian and French markets
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Greenwich HQ
- Drive annual top line sales growth into Twin Group Programmes above pre-determined targets thereby increasing Twin’s market share in the assigned territories.
- Work closely with the Senior Regional Sales Manager to achieve and exceed annual volume targets and work within a predetermined cost budget.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of Educational Tour Operators (ETOs) through active account planning and identification of top tier ETOs. Work closely with the Senior Regional Sales Manager to prioritise accounts to maximise sales potential.
- Identify market prospects and develop or enhance relationships with key market organisations leading to sales and/or a raised profile for our products.
- In coordination with the Senior Regional Sales Manager, prepare strategic business plans for Western Europe. Identify potential growth areas, both new and existing to ensure a strong and continuous pipeline.
- Manage ETO enquiries in a timely and professional manner to ensure the highest-level customer service.
- Attend and participate in local sales meetings, conferences, and overseas sales conferences including industry networking events (including weekends) where required.
- Be an active user of Twin’s system (Salesforce) to facilitate ETO management and keep records continually updated.
- Inform the market of Twin’s pricing structure, specials and promotions, demographic and accommodation options currently on offer across all programmes for groups and individuals.
- Provide training to ETOs on the Twin’s suite of products and services.
- Active resolution of customer complaints and problem solving.
- Work closely with admissions and operations to maximise each student and ETO experience to positive effect. Provide leads and referrals as and when available to other divisions.
- Work closely with group sales team to plan market strategy, manage key agents, and achieve combined targets all programmes.
- Develop extensive market knowledge of the region by keeping abreast of competitors, pricing, discount issues, new products as well as political and economic factors that could affect sales growth.
- Play an active role within the wider Sales team, upholding Twin’s values and behaviours.
- Work closely with Senior Regional Sales Manager for planning market activity and performance.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- English Language Study Abroad nature and processes.
- Fluent English and Italian (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in international programmes, preferably within an ETO channel environment.
- Experience building and maintaining key account management; leading and developing the sales process; nurturing customer relationships; proactive in recognising customers’ business requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace (with particular reference to the nominated region) and the challenges within this industry.
- Experience of high-volume group sales (preferably EFL summer school groups).
- Minimum of 3 A Levels, grade C or above, or equivalent (essential)
- Degree (desirable)
What we can offer you:
- £30,000 to £41,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus bonus.
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday Day off; Pension contributions; Career development opportunities; discounted gym membership & Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
The successful candidate must be able to work in the UK.
Twin is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a standard or an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, depending on the role itself.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.
Disability Confident Employer
Disabled applicants should indicate in the Equality of Opportunity section of the application form if they wish their application to be given consideration under the Disability Confident scheme.
If you are invited to interview, please advise the recruitment administrator what adjustment you would require at the interview in as much detail as possible to enable arrangements to be put into place.
We ask all applicants if they want to be considered under this scheme. By opting-in to this scheme, you are disclosing that you have a disability solely for the purpose of the interview guarantee and we will not assume nor infer that you wish to disclose or record your disability in any other way – including any reasonable adjustments you may need if you are employed.
Access to Work Scheme
You can apply for Access to Work if you need support to get back to work.
You can apply using the online service or apply by phoning Jobcentre Plus on:
Telephone: 0800 121 7479
Textphone: 0800 121 7579