eTraining are a leading provider of Apprenticeships, Diplomas and work-based learning specialising in Leadership and Management, Digital and IT, Health and Social Care, Children and Young people’s workforce, Service and Business & Administration. Founded in 1998, eTraining has trained thousands of people for hundreds of employers, providing flexible, affordable, and accredited training programmes.
We work with both employers and learners to ensure that both parties get the best from the development we offer, and that all training is conducted in the right way to improve skills, confidence, and productivity. With a focus on continuous improvement, we have an 86% employer satisfaction rating and 95% learner satisfaction rating.
We are an inclusive employer who is committed To Help Others, To Do Our Best, and To Keep Improving.
About the Role
An experienced, target driven business development executive will answer to the Sales manager. This is a client facing role as a representative of the eTraining brand in marketing, through socials, phone calls, meetings both remote and face to face and any related outreach activities.
Driving client activity through relationship building towards successful sales, Apprenticeship starts, managing existing and new business including other related training products.
This role sits within the Digital, Professional and Business Services Apprenticeships Team and will have a focus on Digital and IT Apprenticeships and Professional and Business Apprenticeships Such as Leadership and Management.
Location: Field based, Remote, meetings in Halsead Kent and Greenwich London required
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £30000 - £36000 + Bonus OTE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (this is pro rata for part time staff)
- Long service award – extra day’s leave added after completion of a full year of employment, up to an additional 5 extra days
- birthday off (additional to leave)
- 5 days paid sick leave per year
- free eye tests
- Employee referral scheme - £500 for a successful referral
- Pension – 3% employer contribution
- Sabbatical. We are introducing the right to request up to 1 month’s unpaid sabbatical leave
- Season ticket loan of up to £1000.00 per year
- Cycle to work and Techsave schemes - Terri will be reaching out to you shortly so you can vote for your preferred scheme to run first
- 2 volunteering days per year, volunteering must be with registered charities
- Ability to buy up to 3 days holiday per year
- Death in Service Award, including an Employer Assistance Programme
About the Responsibilities
- To agree and meet targets and KPI’s in line with expectations.
- Excellent self-starter who prospects for new clients
- To generate success from consistent sales activity
- Manage existing client relationships and drive new business
- Cross Selling a range of e-training Apprenticeships and additional qualifications.
- To work within compliance quality processes
- To represent our training offer in Bid and Client Pitch meetings
- Clear and accurate reporting, updating our CRM and attend weekly pipeline meetings.
- Must have proven experience of driving sales within the Apprenticeship and Training industry.
- Comfortable with a range of sales and lead generation methods including Sales calls, LinkedIn Outreach, Emails, Face to Face Meetings, Webinars and remote video calls.
- Familiar with the Sales Cycle and Apprenticeship timescales
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Shows initiative, Solution focused and achieving success for the benefit of e-Training.
- Excellent Client facing skills with both HR and Board Level Client meetings
- Take the lead on sector planning and pitch meetings.
- Ability to build a sales pipeline and prepare quotes and proposals for clients.
- Work with employers to create Job descriptions and Recruit to open vacancies.
- Highly professional, Client facing champion of the eTraining brand.
- Continuous improvement and motivated mindset
- Good team player who is skilled at self-assessment and reflective practice